as a newbie (sorta) to the blogging world, i ran across different people doing awkward vs. awesome posts. you know tidbits that were awkward vs. what was awesome? i can be an awkward person so ya know... we will see which one outweighs the other.
- on saturday night, we went uptown and ended up at dandelion. a friend of lee’s, kenny, was talking to a girl. lee bought an extra beer for kenny and i was the closest one to him so i reached in and handed it to him. his ‘girl’ goes “ugh! oh sorry!” as if i was his girlfriend. i mumbled an awkward “uhh i date his friend” and pointed at lee. this also happened with a different girl at tin roof.
- I made this spaghetti squash for dinner and it was as big as my head.
- i blogged yesterday about how excited i was to go to the green bay packers vs carolina panthers playoff game on sunday. green bay lost. i’ll be enjoying the game with my cozy butt on the couch.
- i ran across this gem from nye. prettyyy much sums us up. me drinking wine and lee all like holy...wow.
- i also found a nye video of myself walking around asking everyone “what they are most thankful for in 2013.” i start this video acting like a news reporter saying “well this is amanda live from nye 2014... or 2013?.....” i tried to upload it, but i'm not that computer smart yet, so i posted the link from vimeo. peep it below.
- i made flippin sweet paleo pancakes. and so easy. i'll be having these every morning on the weekends!
how to: two bananas smashed up in a wide bowl. i used a fork to smash. scramble two eggs in a separate bowl and pour in with bananas. sprinkle cinnamon to taste (aka the gross pic above). pour small batter circles in a hot pan with a tad bit of evoo. cook until done. reheat for an easy breakfast the next day!
- we went to myrtle beach in december! caught meek mill's show, and got extra creative. there was no cooler in the room, so we used the ice bucket to grab a lot of ice and placed our drinks in the sink. lee calls this "the dirty myrtle cooler." #lifehack
- i've successfully blogged everyday since like christmas eve. or like missed one day. either way, this thing has became my baby.
- double braided headband hairstyle. i learned it tonight and LOVE it. it's beyond simple to do too. hopefully i can get another blog up on how with step by step instructions. you know another time when i'm actually wearing make up because tonight was a super lazy night.
- and of course, here's your weekly picture of franny being awesome in her simba like pose.
any cool things you guys have done lately? you can always email me at email@example.com.