1. europe. i know that's a huge one. but i want to hit like 5 places at once.
2. bora bora
3. antigua (and will get to check this off on my honeymoon!)
4. new york city. i've never been. ...i know.
four things i don't eat
1. cheerios. this is nothing but glorified cardboard. gross.
2. corn beef hash. it just sounds disgusting
3. meatloaf. reference the reasoning behind number 2.
4. fries with ketchup. call me weird, but i love me some fries AND i love me some ketchup, but the combination together makes me cringe.
four tv shows i watch
1. the bachelor/ette - i'm hooked and i hate it at the same time. it's the only show i like to really live tweet and will make sure my butt is planted on the couch to watch.
2. pretty little liars - after catching up to today with the previous seasons on netflix, i'm now good to go. i usually don't watch it live, but i always catch up the next day.
3. gossip girl - i realize this has been off tv for years, but again, i suck at tv shows so i could rewatch this any time (and sometimes do!) blair + chuck 4eva.
4. diners, drive-ins, and dives - i have all shows recorded and watch this before bed. i'm obsessed.
four things to look forward to in 2015
1. hands down #1 is getting married to lee. countdown to august!
2. hands down #2 is our honeymoon. i haven't been on a week long vacation since 2011.
3. my bachelorette party in july.
4. continue furnishing/decorating our home
i hope this gives you a glimpse into my little life. do one of your own - these are so fun to read!